Dynex Semiconductor are exhibiting at PCIM 2019
PCIM (Power Conversion and Intelligent Motion) Europe is held in Nuremberg, Germany and is the international leading exhibition for Power Electronics, Intelligent Motion, Renewable Energy and Energy Management. Dynex will be exhibiting, presenting technical posters and showcasing research and development projects from Tuesday 7 – Thursday 9 May 2019.
Dynex Semiconductor stand will feature both upcoming dynamic product ranges and expertise in the more traditional product ranges:
- New products designed for end-user applications such as; power, traction, industrial and automotive. IGBT, press-pack, open source, IGCT, HIPA
- Next Generation high-power IGBT & Press-pack IGBT range
- Exceptional manufacturing capabilities
- Turnkey Power Assemblies - Designed and built to customer requirements – Static and Passive testers
- High reliability in service GTO’s & Bipolar range
- New development SiC and Automotive range
Dynex will be showcasing our new virtual reality system, designed to demonstrate the efficiency of our fast low conduction loss and standard range of next-generation IGBTs in a traction application.
See the Dynex exhibitor profile on the PCIM Exhibitor List here.
The Dynex stand will be located in Hall 9, Stand Number 309. If you would like a meeting with our sales team and product experts to discuss your requirements, please don't hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)7990 522112 or visit our stand during the exhibition.