Dynex Integrated Power Unit (IPU)
Dynex Semiconductor has developed a range of power inverters for automotive applications. With the units being suitable for use with both hybrid and fully electric vehicles driving multiple types of AC motor, Dynex Semiconductor inverters are of compact design with high efficiency and leading power to weight ratio.
Through the availability of hybrid and electric vehicles within the automotive sector, Dynex range of electric vehicle components is helping reduce their individual CO2 footprint.
As a company with significant experience in providing inventive power electronic solutions, the Dynex IPU is characterised by a high degree of integration through the use of new bonding technology, bespoke module packaging and double-side cooling structure; this ensures that Dynex products meet the harsh requirements of HEV/EV.
- Optimised for EV and HEV application
- Bespoke IGBT power module designed specifically for HEV/EV application
- Double-sided cooling package for IGBT module increasing thermal performance and power density
- Active gate driver technology with di/dt control
- Wide input voltage range up to DC470V
- Very wide range high system efficiency
- Advanced and reliable motor control
- Selection of optimised motor control algorithms for different motor technologies
- AUTOSAR compliant software development
- Emphasis on functional safety according to ISO26262