Dynex Semiconductor Ltd comply with our legal obligations under the Data Protection Act 2018 (the ‘2018 Act’) and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (‘GDPR’) in respect of data privacy and security.
Personal data must be processed in accordance with six ‘Data Protection Principles.’ It must:
- be processed fairly, lawfully and transparently;
- be collected and processed only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed;
- be accurate and kept up to date. Any inaccurate data must be deleted or rectified without delay;
- not be kept for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed; and
- be processed securely.
Dynex Semiconductor Ltd collect personal data (e.g., names, addresses, telephone numbers, or e-mail addresses) in connection with the operation of our websites only when an individual has voluntarily provided such data to us or granted permission to use the data (e.g., through registration, contact inquiries, job applications, email marketing newsletter sign ups).
We use the data that we collect only for the purpose for which you divulged the data to us, such as to answer your inquiries, process your job application, or provide you information in our email marketing updates.
If you have agreed to receive marketing updates you can opt out at any time by clicking the ‘opt out’ button at the bottom of our email newsletter or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish Dynex Semiconductor Ltd to safely and securely remove any data we hold of you please contact us and this will be actioned as soon as possible.
Data is shared only in connection with and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with us online. This information may include the technical information about the user’s means of connecting with our website, information on the way users interact with and use our website, or non-personal audience related information which help us market our products and services better.
How we use this information
Dynex Semiconductor uses your information to run and operate Dynex Semiconductor Ltd and market our products and services effectively
- To respond to customer service requests and to provide support in order to meet your requirements.
- To benefit the user experience by understanding how users interact with Dynex Semiconductor.
- To use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send marketing emails in relation to our products, services, company updates and distributor information to those who have voluntary subscribed to our emailing list.
- To respond to enquiries, questions, and/or other requests, and notify customers of new or existing products and services that can enhance their project/ application requirements.
- To contact all those that apply for a job vacancy, either to invite to interview or to inform of unsuccessful application.
All of these activities are in the legitimate business interests of Dynex Semiconductor.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data.
We do not sell, trade, or rent personal identification information to others. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and administer activities, such as sending out newsletters or performing marketing activities. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes. We may share you details with our shipping company to enable us to arrange delivery to the customer of products purchased.
Third Party Websites
- Our websites includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
The Dynex Semiconductor Ltd website commissions a third party company, Lead Forensics, to collate user data. Lead Forensics is a software that reveals the identity of anonymous website traffic and turns them into actionable leads within a business to business environment. At any time you may request all data Lead Forensics hold on you, you also have the right to object to your data being used again. Read full privacy notice here https://www.leadforensics.com/privacy-policy/
Cookies that we use
- to help us to analyse the use and performance of our website and services (cookies used for this purpose are: Google Analytics).
- to provide website functionality, such as securing our contact forms.
Cookies used by our website
We use exp_last_activity so every time the page is reloaded the last activity is set to the current date and time. It is used to determine form or login expiry. This is essential for logged in users to record their data and not lose it as it is being input. The expiry time 12 months.
exp_last_visit sets the date and time that the you last visited the site. Affects guests and logged in users. The expiry time is 12 months.
exp_tracker tracks the last 5 pages you viewed and is used primarily for redirection after some actions on the site ie moving back to pages. This affects guests and logged in users. This cookie expires when you leave the site.
We also use exp_csrf_token. This cookie protects against Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF). A CSRF attack forces a logged-on victim’s browser to send a forged HTTP request, including the victim’s session cookie and any other automatically included authentication information, to a vulnerable web application. It expires from your computer after one hour.
token is used to secure contact form submissions. Expiry time: session.
Cookies used by our service providers
_ga – Used to distinguish users. Expires after 2 years.
_gid – Used to distinguish users. Expires after 24 hours.
_dc_gtm_UA-8559356-2 – Used to throttle request rate. Expires after 1 minute.
We use Google Adwords Remarketing to show relevant adverts to visitors to our website. Google Adwords Remarketing uses the following cookies:
NID – to help customise ads across Google Properties. Expires after 6 months
IDE – to help customise ads across the web. Expires after 1 year.
We use Google Maps to show you our site location on our website. Google Maps can set the following cookies to measure the number and behaviour of Google Maps users: SID, SSID, HSID, NID, PREF. Most expire after 6 months.
We analyse the web traffic from this site in Hubspot CRM system. To see a breakdown of the cookies set and used by Hubspot follow this link. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/reports/what-cookies-does-hubspot-set-in-a-visitor-s-browser
You can manage your cookie preferences here
Alternatively, most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari);
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of ours and many other websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our websites.
Changes to this policy
How to contact us
Call: +44 (0)1522 500 500