Our Grid-Linked Power solutions seamlessly connect to existing power grids, creating a symbiotic relationship between traditional and renewable energy sources. This integration allows for optimal energy distribution, minimizing wastage and maximizing efficiency.
Using our Grid-Linked Power Converter Systems, you can harness the full potential of renewable energy, such as solar, hydro and wind. These systems convert variable renewable power into stable and reliable electricity, ensuring a constant and uninterrupted energy supply. This allows you to reduce your carbon footprint and contribute to a sustainable future.
We provide systems with varying levels of integration depending on our partners preference, from fully cabinetised systems utilising our control platform regulated via ethernet, down to simple semiconductor clamped assemblies with heatsink mounting.
High power air-cooled controlled rectifier assemblies such as DSS3200BM-B6C-930 are manufactured from Thyristors with optimised losses for grid linked rectifier applications, that provide a highly controllable supply for the switching devices.
- High power rectifier systems for demanding applications
- Tailored design with redundancy and maintainability built in
- Assembly design to withstand corrosive environment
- Designed with complimentary crowbars and anti-spike filters
- Proven design with > 100,000 operation in high humidity environment