The Dynex manufacturing plant is a vertically integrated facility with device design,wafer fab, packaging, qualification and testing available on site.
Dynex IGBT Modules
The acclaimed DIM (IGBT High-Power Modules) are robust and work with high reliability at any temperature condition from -40/-50°C up to +150°C. They are offered in a range of 500A to 3600A at 1200V to 6.5kV, which enables them to function in different circuit topologies (half bridge, single switch, chopper) in various high power inverter power ratings.
Standard High Power Products
Superior Power Cycling with the latest IGBT generation die with minimised switching losses are key attributes. Great emphasis is placed on low inductance power bus bar designs so that the module can cope with fast switching transients such as those generated by next generation trench gate Igbos and SiC MOSFET.
IGBT Modules Features
- High DC stability via advanced edge termination design and passivation
- High short circuit capability-wide SCSOA
- Self-limiting short circuit current
- Low switching losses
- Class leading robustness
- T(vj op) = 150°C
- Low V(cesat) with positive temperature coefficient
- AlSiC Baseplate for increased thermal cycling capability
- Package design with CTI > 600
- Isolated base plate