Standard Power Assemblies
Many factors need to be taken into consideration to maximise semiconductor performance in an assembly.
Dynex Standard Power Assemblies
Typically these include; type of heatsink, transient conditions, overloads, ambient temperature, surface finish (e.g. black anodised) and the method of cooling on which the application relies (air, liquid or phase change). With a wealth of experience behind them and using 3D CAD and simulation software, our designers have a vast range of bipolar and IGBT power semiconductor devices and components available which will ensure that even standard power assemblies are optimised for customer applications.
- Single phase controlled and uncontrolled rectifier assemblies
- 3-phase and dual 3-phase rectifier assemblies
- 3-phase (6 pulse) and dual 3-phase (12 pulse) controlled rectifier assemblies
- 3-phase thyristor inverter power units
- IGBT chopper H-Bridge inverter modules
- IGBT full 3-phase inverters for motor control
- Frequency converters
- Stick stacks for high voltage/high current applications
- MV soft starts
- Thyristor/GTO assemblies with anti-parallel diode combinations
- Air cooled and water cooled stack assemblies.