We are currently seeking to appoint a Stores Operator within our Stores department. The main responsibilities of the Stores Operator are booking in, packing and shipping finished goods and assembling kits of Piece Parts. The successful applicant will also be required to support the activities of the Supervisor to ensure that work is completed to a high level of accuracy. Full training for this role is provided however experience in a Stores environment is desirable.
Job Title: Stores Operator
Hours of work: 37 hours a week
Salary: £16,320.00 per annum
Shift: Monday – Thursday 9.00am – 17:00 and Friday 9.00am – 16:30
(30 minutes unpaid lunch)
Dynex Semiconductor Ltd have been manufacturing semiconductor products for over 60 years; providing IGBT, Bipolar, Power Assembly and Electric Vehicle System products to customers across the world. It is an exciting time to be joining Dynex as we are in a significant period of growth which is planned to continue.
The main responsibilities of the Stores Operator are booking in, packing and shipping finished goods and assembling kits of Piece Parts. The successful applicant will also be required to support the activities of the Supervisor to ensure that work is completed to a high level of accuracy. Full training for this role is provided however experience in a Stores environment is desirable.
The chosen Stores Operator will be a strong communicator with a keen eye for attention to detail. You’ll be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and be flexible in your approach. The environment in which the Store Operator works is fast paced so you will need to be comfortable with this and able to deliver results.
Dynex is a great place to work with lots of opportunities for professional and personal development.
Our benefits include:
- 24 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Holiday allowance increase with length of service
- Holiday purchase scheme – up to 5 additional days
- Free on site car parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Contributory Pension
- Life assurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company sick pay
- Professional Membership fees paid e.g. CIPD, IEEE
- Family Friendly policies
- An Independent 24 hour confidential counseling service
- Receiving booking in and locating finished good
- Packing and shipping finished goods
- Assembling kits of Piece Parts and delivering them to manufacturing areas
- Carrying out regular stock checks
- Routine storekeeping duties
- Transacting all stock movements on Epicor
- Chemical handling, full training will be provided.
- A Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Highly level of accuracy
- Computer literate
- Working knowledge of health & safety in the work place
- Forklift licence desirable, full training can be provided.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Continuous Improvement
- Engineering Excellence
- Performance Driven
- Accountability and responsibility
- Integrity and honesty