We are seeking to appoint an experienced self-motivated Programme Manager to join our Programme Management Team. Reporting to the Programme Director the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that projects achieve their planned deliverables and milestones on time and on budget. This will include reviewing plans, regular reporting to Senior Management and external Stakeholders and managing the day to day aspects of projects.
Project management qualifications are strongly preferred as is HND or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Effective application of project management methodology and enforcement of project standards to manage a range of projects
- Create and deliver project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities
- Manage day to day operational aspects of the project(s)
- Ensure projects achieve their planned deliverables and milestones on time and on budget
- Ensure that variations from quality standards, programme and budget are identified, reported and that correct actions are taken
- Review plans, deliverables, milestones and costs and make improvements to achieve standards
- Ensure project documentation is complete, current and correctly stored
- Regular reporting of project progress to Senior Management and external stakeholders when appropriate
- Efficient transfer of developed products to production on time and on budget
Work closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s)
Create, establish and maintain effective working relationships with our customers providing regular updates on delivery and execution of projects
Present complex information to colleagues inside and outside of the team ensuring that it is appropriate in order to gain the understanding of both technical and non technical staff
Interact effectively with external bodies in the development and promotion of Dynex products; research institutions, funding organisations, suppliers and customers and other external stakeholders.
- 24 days holiday plus public/bank holidays
- BUPA Health Insurance
- Free on site car parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Life assurance