We are seeking to appoint a Product Manager, reporting directly to the Group Sales & Marketing Manager, the key focus areas for this role is to provide Dynex with market intelligence to support new product development proposals, driving field sales to exceed the product budgets and ensure Dynex has a competitive product offering for our chosen market spaces.
Provide product & application support during the pre-sales & post-sales phases to both internal & external customers.
Support external and internal sales functions to maximise profitable sales of products via all sales channels
Be the voice of the customer within Dynex’s R&D and Engineering teams
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Product line management for IGBT & Bipolar products to maximise profitable sales
- Presenting complex information in a meaningful way that allows a diverse audience to understand what is required for power products
- Developing strong relationships with key customer engineering groups
- Attending trade events and conferences to gather market intelligence identify new applications & the required Dynex offering to address these needs.
- Preparing device proposals in response to customer’s solution requirements
- Provide product support during the pre-sales & post-sales phases to both internal & external customers.
- Support external and internal sales functions to maximise profitable sales of products via all sales channels
- Prepare Dynex’s annual submission to IHS Market’s power electronics survey
- Be a voice of our customers internally within Dynex
- 24 days holiday plus public/bank holidays
- BUPA Health Insurance
- Free on site car parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Life assurance