District Sales Manager - DACH
We are seeking to recruit a District Sales Manager to cover Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The key focus areas for this role is to win new business with target customers and application areas, provide business support to our customers within the assigned geographic areas, provide the market intelligence unit with information on the assigned sales region, strive to exceed budgets and ensure that Dynex has a competitive offering in the DACH countries:
- Identification & conversion of new business opportunities/customers within assigned territories.
- Raise brand awareness
- Achieve yearly sales targets as provided by the Sales & Marketing Management
- 100% customer satisfaction
- Travel required to meet customers’ needs
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Customer business penetration plans, their preparation and ownership of their outcome
- To identify and close new business opportunities that positively contribute towards increasing the number of business sales achieved in the previous year.
- Direct engagement with target customer’s engineering teams.
- Providing quality market intelligence on opportunities and competitor activities covering assigned territory
- Act as an ambassador for Dynex Semiconductor at all external events ensuring that the qualities of the Company are clearly demonstrated.
- To undertake sales visits within business area ensuring that all information is sent in a timely manner and/or provided to prospective/current customer. Ensuring that the sales presentation is prepared and executed to a high standard.
- Raising brand awareness, establishing relations and profitable sales leads at external meetings/conferences etc.
- Create, develop and maintain effective and efficient customer relations ensuring that customer needs are met.
- Conducting activities associated with receipt of sales from customers, ensuring that appropriate information databases are updated in line with sales demand and advising production planners of sales.
- Using Company procedures to advise other departments of a sales order and actions to be taken i.e. invoicing etc.
- Over 3 years’ recent experience within IGBT market ( Medium or high power)
- Knowledge of local traction operators & maintenance operations
- Experience of working with people from a wide range of different cultures.
- 2 years minimum experience in sales and marketing in a relevant industry.
- Able to demonstrate a variety of key methods of communicating.
- Able to demonstrate good sales techniques through value/quantity of sales achieved in previous 12 months.
- Able to demonstrate an above average track record in sales.
- Able to demonstrate effective marketing of products and the tangible benefits.
- Experience of using innovative sales methods to attract new business.
- Able to clearly demonstrate and evidence skills in attracting new business.
- Knowledge of innovative marketing techniques.
- Knowledge of power electronics or related area.
- Willingness to undertake extensive travel.
- 24 days holiday plus public/bank holidays
- BUPA Health Insurance
- Life assurance