The supply chain structure comprises of dedicated procurement, planning and logistics teams that work cohesively to ensure the successful manufacturing operation at Dynex.
Our procurement team manages the process flow of goods and services that transform raw materials into complete efficient semiconductor and assembly products. With our commitment to provide our customers with exceptional value and hardwearing products, supply activities are streamlined to ensure internal and external quality standards are met.
Our planning team manages the production timescales, from initial order right through to completion and customer shipping. Their exceptional time management skills enable us to offer shorter lead times for our customers which enhances our competitive edge in the marketplace.
The logistics and stores team are crucial to the supply chain, they are responsible for the timely delivery of our products and the storage of inbound goods. The team manage the bookings of freight and carriage suppliers that distribute our products in a secure and cost-effective way for our customers.
If you are looking to join one of our departments within the Supply Chain Management, we look for the following skills:
- Excellent negotiation skills for lead times, quantity, quality and cost
- Strong ability to develop and maintain good supplier relationships
- Experience in using purchasing systems & Microsoft packages
- Excellent time management skills, with capability to prioritise tasks at short notice
- The ability to efficiently troubleshoot problems as they arise