The finance department are central to the management and auditing of Dynex accounts. The highly analytical team ensure transactions and budgets are allocated according to the financial strategy and objectives set for the business.
The team are responsible for creating value for Dynex, coordinated through cost control, reducing financial risks and improving cash flow. In doing this, the department works closely with the procurement team to streamline financial reports, improve processes, increase profitability and implement cost saving initiatives.
As part of our ISO certification, the team manages and conducts all internal audits and controls, monitors assets and expenditure and manages tax reporting functions.
If you are looking to join our Finance department, we look for the following skills:
- Experience in using financial systems & Microsoft packages
- Proven ability to interact and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritise and adjust workload according to business requirements
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team